All business critical communication, including any communication regarding this policy, will be done via email. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to reach me.
Transparency is important to me. I want you to know what data I collect, how I use it, and how I keep it secure.
I use third party services to collect and store data. These services are listed below, along with links to their privacy policies. Depending on client needs, I may use additional third party services as requested by the client.
- Google Analytics collects anonymized data about how users interact with sites and apps.
- Cloudflare is a content delivery network that helps make sites faster and more secure.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a cloud computing platform that hosts sites and apps.
- Stripe is a payment processor.
- PayPal is a payment processor.
I do not share or sell your data with any third parties, except as required by law. I do not use your data for advertising purposes. Third parties will use your data as outlined in their privacy policies.
What Data I Collect
For my professional services (web development, design, and consulting), I collect the following data:
- Name - I collect your name so I can address you appropriately.
- Email - I collect your email so I can communicate with you.
- Phone Number - I collect your phone number so I can communicate with you.
- Address - I collect your address so I can send you invoices and other business related documents.
- Payment Metadata Information - I collect your payment metadata information so I can bill you for my services. Note that for security reasons I do not store or have access to your payment information. Your payment information is handled by Stripe, a PCI Level 1 compliant payment processor.
- Project Information - I collect information about your project so I can provide you with the best service possible.
How I Use Your Data
I use your data to provide you with the best service possible. I do not share your data with anyone, except as required by law.
How I Keep Your Data Secure
I use industry standard security measures to keep your data secure. This includes, but is not limited to, using transport layer security (i.e. HTTPS), encrypting data at rest, and using strong passwords.
How Long I Keep Your Data
I keep your data for as long as I need it to provide you with the best service possible. I will delete your data upon request.
How to Access Your Data
You can request a copy of your data at any time by emailing me at email@example.com.
How to Delete Your Data
You can request that I delete your data at any time by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.